What is the Mission of this Practice
My goal is to provide the highest quality medical care and service, emphasizing a proactive, comprehensive approach to both disease prevention and enhancing wellness. These services are provided in a relaxed, and yet professional setting. From the moment you enter my office, I want you to be completely satisfied with every aspect of your care.
How is this Practice Different from Other Practices?
The size of my practice is limited so that I can devote more time to each patient’s care and individual needs. This allows me to schedule up to 30 minutes for routine appointments and approximately 60 minutes for an annual exam. Appointments start promptly, so I am able to spend more time with you. If a problem requires extra time for evaluation, I will reasonably accommodate you in the best possible way.
What If I Need to See a Specialist or a Surgeon?
I can help you decide which specialists to see, and help coordinate such consultations. In this way, the most appropriate resource is used, the earliest arrangements are made, and your applicable medical information is sent in advance of your specialist visit.
Will I be Required to Pay My Annual Fee Even If I Do Not Use Your Services?
Yes. Paying your annual fee allows you to be a member of my practice whether you are sick or well. I strongly encourage you to use the benefits offered, regardless of your state of health, to proactively safeguard your health.
Can I Enroll in Your Personalized Medical Practice at a Later Date?
By design, my practice is a membership practice with a limited enrollment. Once that enrollment limit is reached, a waiting list will be established. Every effort will be made to accommodate interested patients now and in the future, but the enrollment limit must be honored in order to continue to provide the highest standard of personalized care and service to all patients.
What are Dr. Lindsay’s Credentials?
- BS, Biology, University of California, Davis
- MD, University of Southern California, Los Angeles
- Internship, Internal Medicine, Harbor-UCLA
- Residency, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Harbor-UCLA
Certification and Experience
- Board Certified, American College of Urgent Care Medicine
- Private Practice, Blossom Ridge Medical Group, Los Gatos, CA
- Primary Care, Universal Care Medical Group
Organizations, Honors and Awards
- Founding Officer/Vice President, Solo & Small Group Physicians Forum, 200-2013
- President, American Medical Women’s Association, South Bay Branch, 2010-2011
- Delegate, Santa Clara County Medical Association, 2009-2010
- Vice President, American Medical Women’s Association, South Bay Branch, 2009
- “Outstanding” USC Deans’s recommendation for postgraduate training